Monday, February 6, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Stamp and Dies

These are samples for the new stamps and dies that Dutch Paper Crafts has for sale this week.


For this card I stamped the image from HCPC3443 with Veramark ink, embossed it with gold embossing powder and colored it with pencils. I added an oval with the sentiment and a swirl die cut from Marianne Designs LR0116 which is also avalable from DPC.


This image is from the stamp set HCPC 3445


 For this card I used one of the Decorative Chateau Gate dies. For the background I used HCPC 3441 and for the door a stamp from HCPC3442. Behind the door is an image from HCPC3444.


A much different look for this card...more me! I used the window die to cut the negative space and one of the stamps from HCPC2448 for the flowers.


Another use for the window die. I cut two and joined them in the middle! The image is from the HCPC3446
stamp set.


A very masculine card this time using all the stamps from HCPC 3447 and the topiary from HCPC 3446! I used a kraft card base stamped with the woodgrain stamp. The window is stamped and cut so that it opens. Behind the window is the fireplace. I stamped, colored and cut the topiary and then stamped another flower pot which I cut out, curved and adhered with dimensional tape.  The little sign in the pot say's 'gone fishin''

7 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

These are all great cards, Jennie, but my favorite one is the one where you used the negative space...and the pretty flowers... You are so creative!

loz said...

Stunning cards Jennie..Loz

Paula said...

ohhh, I love these! Looks like this is a must have set, huh? You did it again, Queen Enabler!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my...these are gorgeous...Jennie....you do such amazing work...even out of your comfort zone.

Beccy said...

What great cards Jennie! I particularly love the Thank You card and the Best Wishes card.. really pretty. I am always impressed by how well you use your die cuts.
Cheers,
Beccy

Sandy said...

OHG - I think I am in love - in love with these cards that's for sure and I see there are a couple of things I cannot live without!!!!
Love your cards
Sandy

Rita said...

Wowee Jennie, What Stunning cards, I love every one of them. Thank-you so much for the kind comments left on my blog. Hugs Rita xxxx