Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gift card holder

I haven't had time to make any cards lately but I did make some gift card holders for a fundraiser a couple of weeks ago.








This is an easy card to make and a great way to use up some of those scraps! The gift card envelope is closed with a tiny magnetic snap. The Congrats on the first three cards is from a Cuttlebug die that I have had forever. I don't think it is available anymore but you might have it in your stash!

 This will be my last post until after the holiday so to all of you.


HAPPY HOLIDAYS!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh I love this idea. Very clever.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Love these so nice to have a full card with the gift holder!!!

Merry Christmas Jennie!

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Lovely idea Jennie! We have a graduation to go in a couple of days. Maybe I can borrow your idea.

Susan said...

I really like your approach of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website record and shall be checking back soon. Pls check out my site as properly and let me know what you think. Can you guess how much these celebrities are worth? Test your knowledge with Celebrity net worth.