Monday, November 14, 2011

Crafts Too embossing folders

These are samples I made for Dutch Paper Crafts using embossing folders from Crafts Too which you can order HERE

 This is the Winter Village folder embossed on blue vellum.


This is the Christmas background folder using the de-bossed side.


For the Christmas Wreath I added glitter to some parts of the wreath.


This folder is called Pine Tree Scene.


For the Snowflake Banner folder I embossed on white core card stock and then did some sanding.

This is the Sleigh folder. The border is a Martha Stewart snowflake border punch and the sentiment is from Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas clear stamp set.


This is the pretty Snowflake Banner folder.


I think this Swirl Baubles folder might be my favorite. I embossed on clear cardstock which like vellum makes the embossing white. 




For the Swirl Christmas Tree I embossed on cream cardstock and highlighted the dots in the swirls with a gold leaf pen and then added a gold peel off.

If you order any of these folders from Darlene tell her I sent you!