Friday, September 23, 2011

Thoughts of you


I think this card would qualify as a CAS (clean and simple) card. I used a Heartfelt Creations stamp Botanical Floral 1. I stamped the flower with Versamark ink onto watercolor paper and embossed it using  white embossing powder. I then used markers to color the image and cut it out using scissors. The stamp coordinates with the Spellbinders Shapeabilities Rose Creations die set but I prefer to cut with scissors as the dies never seem to line up properly. The Rose Creations dies are great for making flowers though
 I used a smaller stamp in the set with Versamark ink to stamp a background on the card base. A Martha Stewart punch on a white panel, a $1 stamp and some pearls added to the center of the flower finished it off.

3 comments:

Gloria said...

great simple card Jennie...

Beccy said...

I love this one Jennie... the colours really appeal to me. Great flower too and I love all the little $1 stamps you have in your collection.
Cheers,
Beccy

issy said...

Suberb

issy