Monday, August 15, 2011

Upright diamond fold card

I found the directions for making this card HERE. The problem was the directions are metric so I had to work things out for inches as I don't do metric! Now I have another problem I saved my directions that I planned to share with you to my computer but that computer is having problems so I don't have access to my files .( I am doing this post on my laptop) I will add my directions as soon as I can get to my files.
Edited to add:- You can find the PDF with the directions in inches HERE 


This is the front of the card. The stamp is from Flourishes stamped, colored and cut out with Spellbinders Labels 10.


The inside of the card I decorated using a part of a stamp from Stampin Up. The corners and hearts are from Cuttlebug and the rest of the embellishments from Marianne Designs Createables

17 comments:

Elly said...

What a gorgeous card this is Jennie! Love it!

hugs, Elly

Askepott said...

This was a lovely card - absolutely adorable.

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful, Jennie,

issy said...

Beautiful, and stunning colours
issy

Unknown said...

wow what a beautiful card
hope you put the right direction
on this card would like to give it a try
thank you for showing your beautiful card

Kirsti said...

Aivan ihana, kaunis :)

Beccy said...

Wow, how gorgeous is this card?! I love all the little embellishments you've added on this one Jennie, it really gives it that extra something special. Love it.
Cheers,
Beccy

Nancy said...

So Beautiful :) I love the design! And you colours are so lovely.

Karen Letchworth said...

Your blog is lovely. I just came across it for the first time today, and I became a follower. You are getting close to having 100 followers - congratulations. Your creations are just precious, and I enjoyed looking through your blog. I really hope you will come by and visit me at my blog: karen-mycuprunnethover@gmail.com and would be very pleased to have you as one of my followers, as well. I love watching cute blogs for new ideas. I hope you will visit and follow soon. So nice to meet you!
Blessings,
Karen

Anonymous said...

Just went to your block from Dutch papercrafts site. Thank you so much Jennie, yourblog and cards are an inspiration

Eleanor

Sarah said...

Hi Jennie, I just saw this card on Pinterest and it's beautiful. I'm a new blog follower.

~Sarah
http://simplyshaddock.blogspot.com

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

Love this card Jennie, just spotted it on Pinterest and didn't realize it was one of yours.

Robin said...

I saw your card on pinterest and it is beautiful. Thank you so much for the instructions for the card, I'm off to try it out!!

denise.crosby said...

what a wonderful card! I too found it on pintrest! so pretty!!

Dortesjs said...

this is gorgeous love it

Anonymous said...

This card is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing. Love love love the color choices!

Mountain gal said...

The links for the inch conversion directions for this card no longer takes you to the PDF.