Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pretty Sweet Peas

My sweet peas stamp was still out on my table....I am bad about cleaning and putting stamps back...I wait until I have a few and clean them all at once. As the stamp was already out I decided to use it again.

I used  Martha Stewart Punch Around the Page Deco Flowers for the border.... I have also seen it called Vintage Flowers. After stamping the sweet peas I used a Spellbinders labels 14 to cut it out and then used a smaller label with a Spellbinders Shapeabilities Parisian Accents behind it. A piece of satin ribbon and half pearls finished it off.

4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty, and I love all that PINK!

Beccy said...

Such a pretty card Jennie, and a gorgeous image.
Cheers,
Beccy

Anonymous said...

Lovely card. How do you punch the corner inside the punched frame? I love that look.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Another beauty. Just love it!
Jackie