Thursday, July 14, 2011

Faith

I have been getting a guilty conscience lately because I haven't been doing much coloring. Somehow it seems like cheating to me when all I do is run cardstock and a die through the Cuttlebug.I  used dies and a punch for this card but I also did some coloring!


This lovely image is a digi from Sugar Nellie. Her name is Faith. You can buy her HERE  I also used a Martha Stewart Daisy Punch Around the Page and a Marianne Designs Createables die. Faith is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Turpenoid.

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

I love the image...beautifully colored, and the punching work is amazing...

Beccy said...

Faith is a little sweetie! You've done a wonderful job with the colouring, as always. I love the different die cuts you've used and that shade of blue in the background is so pretty.
Cheers,
Beccy