Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Daisies for you

I hope everyone had a great holiday weekend. My first card for July 2011 is just for you.


After coloring this digi image I found that I didn't have the right shade of any of the colors I used so I used the old standby black and white and I like the way it maked the image pop. When I saved this image I didn't make a note of where I got it so I can't share it with you. If you know please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due. It sure would help if the designers would indicate who they are when they name the image! For the border I used Martha Stewart Daisy punches, a border and a corner punch. As far as I can tell these punches are not sold as a set but come separately.


 I had had the border punch for sometime before I realized that it had the markings to line up the corner.  Looking at my other border punches I found another one that also had the markings to line up a corner punch and so I ordered both the corner punches and now I have 2 more punch around the page sets to use!

4 comments:

Gloria said...

love it love it love it...

JD/ Jill said...

Jennie, this is beautiful...can you tell me what punches you have? Hopefully, I would have a punch that is a border punch that could be used as a punch around the page. It's such a neat look.

Beccy said...

Great card Jennie... love the image and you've coloured it so beautifully. I really like the black and white dot paper, and agree that it makes the image stand out much more.
Cheers,
Beccy

Anonymous said...

Beautiful!
Jackie