Thursday, June 30, 2011

Are you looking?

I just love this digital stamp from Mo Manning. I love the way the little girl has one eye open to see if anyone is paying attention to her sulking!

This was a pretty simple card to make. After printing and coloring the image I cut and embossed it with a Nestabilities labels 4 die and before removing it from the die I used chalk around the edge. Using the same die I traced around the outside edge onto the turquoise. card stock and cut it out with scissors. Behind the image is a Shapeabilities fancy tags. I also used a Martha Stewart edge punch and a Cuttlebug folder.

2 comments:

Beccy said...

I always love the colours you choose Jennie, you have a real eye for it. The image is wonderful too and you've done an expert job at colouring it in.
Cheers,
Beccy

JD said...

This just such a precious image, Jennie...Nicely done...