Friday, January 7, 2011

Sweetpeas

I bought myself some stamps from Flourishes when they had a 25% off sale. I bought the three Year In Flowers sets and the Sweet  Peas set. This card is made with the small sweet peas image.


The image was stamped and colored with Prismacolor pencils and then cut and embossed with Nestabilities  Labels 4. I used the next larger size to cut and emboss a window  in the white panel. The window panel and the image panel are raised with dimensional tape.I used a Martha Stewart punch and vellum for the butterfly. After punching it out I colored it on the back with pencils and then used a stylus and needle tool for the white shading and lines. A couple of small half pearls for the body and the card was done!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love this card.

JD/ Jill said...

So pretty, Jennie, I like the way you used the nesties...