Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Clematis

I love Clematis but unfortunately it gets to hot in South Texas to grow them but when I saw this stamp I had to have it!The stamp is Clematis Spray  from Hearfelt Creations. I bought the un-mounted version, put Aleene's Tack It Over and Over on the back and use it with an acrylic block. Buying un-mounted stamps is less expensive and they are easier to store!


The image is colored with Prismacolor pencils and Turpenoid. For some depth I stamped the greeting onto the card and onto a piece of scrap. I cut out the word WISHES, added dimensional tape and placed it over the original.

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Such a pretty card Jennie. I love Clematis and every year I say we are going to plant clematis and we never do it.

JD/ Jill said...

Very pretty, Very nice coloring, We have two clematis plants. They're so pretty when they are in bloom.

Rita said...

What a wonderful job you have made of the colouring Jennie, its a beautiful card. We have 2 in the garden a spring one and a summer one and they just bloom forever. Hugs Rita xxx