Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Pretty In Peach

Wow I didn't realize that it has been 3 days since I posted! Well I didn't stay away from the stencils very long.This is the card I made yesterday. 

There is a lot of cutting on this card. I really should consider that before I start! I used Anja Style corner 2 FE 6124 stencil and repeated it on the four corners. The 3d sheet is from my stash and the pearls are half pearls colored with a Copic marker. I really must start using my Copics to do something other than color pearls! Maybe today?

5 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Bautiful!

JD/ Jill said...

Well, I made a typo in my above post...but insteading of saying "beautiful" I should have said thst this is a masterpiece!!!

Anonymous said...

I have always admired you cutting ability...you make it look so easy...but I know it isn't. Love this card Jennie...so very pretty.

Phyllis said...

Oh Jennie you do the best cutting of your stencils---and it sure shows on this fantasticly(is that a word)beautiful card.

A Soul's Heartbeat said...

People must just be stunned when they receive a card from you, they are always just so elegant when you do the cutwork!