Monday, August 23, 2010

Beautiful roses

When I found this beautiful rose image I knew I had to make a card with it. The image is from Jak Heath and you can see the beautiful wedding card she made and download the image HERE


I printed the image 4 times and for the base layer I used an oval Nestie and traced around the inside between the image then cut it out around the oval and the overlapping parts of the image. I then used the same Nestie to cut the underneath panel. I cut the other 3 images apart to make a 3D image.

5 comments:

JD said...

I printed out that beautiful image ages ago, and never did make a card with it...You did a beautiful job with it...thanks for the inspiration...
By the way Jennie, may I ask how you photograph your cards?...You do such a great job with the photography...

Phyllis said...

Just beautiful Jennie.

Rita said...

What a Stunning card. Hugs Rita xxx

Patti Senter aka NW Lady said...

Absolutely Gorgeous!!!!! The colors are so soft and lovely and the rose is just stunning the way you've layered it. Such a neat idea.

Tracy S said...

I love how you layered that rose.. so must detail and dimension. I love it! Gorgeous card