Friday, July 2, 2010

It's a challenge!

I joined Crafter's Digital Art Center and these cards are ones I made for challenges on that group. To join you can click on the badge in the right column.

This group is only a month old and the first challenge in June was an anything goes challenge. There were lots of freebie digi images to choose from and I chose an image from Isabella's Sketchbook called sweetheart flowers and made two cards in different colors.

 For this card I used part of a Marianne Designs Luxe Label and colored the flowers with pencils.


For the second card I used a MS punch, a Cuttlebug folder and oval and scalloped oval Nesties. I colored and cut out a second flower and used dimensional tape to give it some height.
I am still not recovered fully from the time change from my vacation....still working on Hawaii time which is 5 hours behind Texas so I am still going to bed late and getting up late. I hope I can get back to normal by the end of the holiday weekend!

6 comments:

Rita said...

these are really pretty Jennie....and I soo enjoyed the pictures from your cruise. Thanks for sharing those...they were wonderful.

Christina said...

beautiful! I joined CDAC, just haven't done a challenge yet but this seems like a great one to join...

Phyllis said...

Both of these cards are just beautiful Jennie. I especially like the second one. It keeps calling me to look at it. lol lol

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [03 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Judie said...

Jennie, both of these cards are beautiful, the colors are wonderful,
very summery.

JD said...

Both cards are very lovely...thanks for sharing...