Thursday, July 15, 2010

Another challenge card

This is another card I did for a challenge. This challenge called for white + 2. 


I have used this technique, using the mostly forgotten crimper, before and somehow it seemed to fit this challenge perfectly. It is quite easy to do. Cut a panel the size of your card. Mark the center point on all four sides, fold from the mark at the top of the panel to the mark at one side, then from the top to the other side and then from the bottom mark to the side marks. With the paper folded run it through the crimper and then open it up. The crimper will stretch the paper so it is necessary to trim the panel to make the edges straight again.
The digi image is a free one I found on the internet and you can get it HERE

Edited to note: I won this challenge!

3 comments:

Phyllis said...

Very pretty card Jennie. I like the way you used your crimper and of course i love your image.

Judie said...

Jennie, this is a very pretty card, love the image and what you did with the crimper. I never use my crimper, maybe I will have to get it out.

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria