Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Simple, simple

I have a couple of quick and easy cards to share today.

 For this card I used a $1 stamp that I found at a Michael's I usually don't go to. I have discovered that not all the stores have the same $1 stamps! The papers are from a Basic Grey Archaic 6x6 stack.


When you colored the image and then don't have paper or card stock in the right color......go with black and white it goes with everything! LOL That is what happened here. I stamped the image from a clear set from Inkadinkado that I bought at the weekend on sale at Joann's. Once again....and I should have learned by now....I colored the image with pencils before I checked my paper stash! Another find at the weekend was this new to me MS punch which was on clearance.

Now I am going to clear off my desk which is disgusting. I love to make the mess but hate cleaning it up!



4 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Both cards are very nice, and yes I have had the same thing happen to me...no cardstock or DP paper to match my image...But the black does look great...

Your Favorite Child said...

Like that top card. Good for golf fans...

Phyllis said...

wow Jennie the black and white make the image pop. I like the top card but Really like the "Thinking of You" card.

Anonymous said...

Very nice cards Jennie..