Thursday, April 1, 2010

Scrappy Hibiscus

Finally I have almost used up the bunch of Hibiscus images that I printed! This card is made with scraps that were laying around my studio. A great way to start a new month!


I used the inside edge of an oval Nestie to draw around the hibiscus skipping the flower parts. I cut it out by hand and then used the same size Nestie to cut the black mat. To finish it off I used a scalloped Nestie. These layers were all adhered together. The purple background paper was a piece my daughter left laying on my cutter. All I had to do was cut it to size. The polka dot piece was also left by the cutter and I didn't have to do anything to it, it was the perfect size! I used Pop Dots to raise the hibiscus and the sentiment.

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Another lovely card...thank you for sharing...