Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cherish .... Live .... Dream

I was going through my digi pictures from Dover Publications to see what I had and came up with an idea to use this corner Clematis.


I printed the Clematis and colored them with Prismacolor pencils and OMS. Then using the 'out of the box' technique I used a ruler and craft knife to cut the straight lines and then cut around the flowers with scissors. The sentiment from Stampendous was stamped with purple pigment ink and embossed with clear embossing powder. I used a green mat behind the stamped panel and adhered them to a purple card base. This may or may not be for a swap...haven't made up my mind yet!

2 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Very Nice, Jennie...

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous...I love the colors....I have this stamp too...one of my favorites.