Thursday, November 19, 2009

I am back!

I am sorry I have been gone so long but I was in Vicksburg MS on a Miniatures Retreat. A friend from St. Louis went with me and has been at home with me for a few days. I had her making some cards and I am going to be posting some of those she made. She had never made cards before and I think she did a wonderful job!

These are the first two cards Mary made. Didn't she do a wonderful job?!

I have a couple of things to add to the project I made at the retreat and them I will post a picture

7 comments:

Deloris said...

She did a great job..they are lovely....Hugs Deloris

Rita said...

Wow...and she is just starting this new way of crafting...she is great...I love them.

Patti Senter aka NW Lady said...

Oh yes she did a marvelous job, I just love them both, bet ya got her hooked into our insanity now don't you??? Which die makes the little diamonds?

JD said...

Mary did a wonderful job on her cards...I hope she plans on making more...

Christina said...

Oh my, they are both beautiful... She did a wonderful job on her first cards...

Paige said...

Wow! Both are great cards!

Julie Ann said...

Mary makes great cards! How sweet of you to share your passion with her :)