Monday, October 19, 2009

Glitter Dove

It is time to get serious about making holiday cards!

This was a pretty quick and easy card to make. I used a white card base and a white panel. I used a square Nestabilities die to cut and emboss an aperture in the white panel and backed it with a piece of pearl blue CS. For the dove I used the embossing folder from a folder/ die cut set from Cuttlebug. It was cut with a Nestie square and then I used a glue pen over the embossed edge and dove and sprinkled with glitter. The dove layer is popped up with dimensional tape.

6 comments:

Julie Ann said...

So so pretty, Jennie!!

Deloris said...

Jennie....Tis the season ...Beautiful artwork...thanks for sharing..Hugs Deloris

Anonymous said...

Very pretty...as always....

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely...I have sent you an email...

Shirley B. said...

Love it Jennie!

Diann said...

Jennie, I have this same cuttlebug dove and just never used it, but you have me eager to try now...your card is so lovely!
Diann