Monday, September 21, 2009

More Fall Flower Cards

I just found this post that I had saved as a draft and never published! It's a little late but here it is.
These are the other two cards I made with the digi images from the set from Fred, She Said.

The Mums are colored with pencils and OMS. For the background I cut green paper and adhered it to the orange and then ran it through the Cuttlebug using the Argyle folder.

There a a few different options in the digi set and for this card I printed the flower in the frame onto cardstock. I printed the pricking pattern on plain paper and then taped it over the image with temporary double stick tape matching the frame. I pricked the pattern and then with the pattern still attached I cut around the outer frame.

1 comment:

JD/ Jill said...

Very nice done, great Fall cards!