Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Swap Cards & Miniatures

Well the Tour De France is over and my daughter who was visiting has gone home so it is now back to normal. The only cards I have made recently are for swaps so I will share these for now.



This card was for the sketch challenge swap on Crafty Card Creators This is small fun swap group and the only group where I participate in swaps.



This is the card I made for the ribbon card swap. I signed up for 4 swaps and I will share the others tomorrow.

I have had lots of people wanting to see more of my miniatures so if you would like to see more you can see them HERE They are all miniatures I have made except the cards and the grandchildren.

3 comments:

Diann said...

Very nice cards for CCC...hoping I'm one of the lucky ones to receive one! Diann

JD/ Jill said...

Great cards, also took at peek at your miniatures, they all look so real, beautifully done.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cards.... and I have the pink one in my hands... It's even prettier in person... Thank-you Jennie!!