Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Swaps


This is a card I made for a swap on Crafty Card Creators (CCC) A great, friendly swap group. The theme is A Touch of Glimmer. Although the glimmer doesn't show on the picture it is there! The panel behind the flowers is painted with Lumiere metallic acrylic paint and the flowers are embossed with gold on watercolor paper and colored with Twinkling H2O's. I used an embossing stencil on 2 corners and colored the half pearls with a Copic marker.

The other swap I did this month was an ATC. It is a doodle using Micron pens. If you look closely you will find the recipients name.

Now I am going to get a headstart on my swaps for next month. I have signed up for four!

3 comments:

Gloria said...

Wow Jennie--I love them both...and I figured out the name in the doodle without peeking on the group (lol)
I want to try that embossing--care to throw any tips and ideas my way (lol)

Anonymous said...

Jennie these are both amazing... O love how you embossed the corners.

Anonymous said...

Oh Jennie.....the Glimmer card is GORGEOUS!!!! SO SO SO beautiful!!!!!