Monday, May 25, 2009

Resizing Graphics and Pictures

I have had e-mails from some people who are having trouble with printing the graphics from Dover. The graphics as you have saved them are huge, much to big for a card so you need to be able to resize them. I use Paintshop Pro to resize my graphics and pictures. You could also use Photoshop or Photoshop Elements. If you have one of these programs you probably know how to use it to resize so you don't need my help. None of these programs are free although you can download 30 day trial versions.

........Or you could download GIMP which does basically the same thing and is FREE and not just for 30 days! (GIMP is also available for Mac but you will need to go HERE to find out about it.) GIMP has some great reviews so I downloaded it and I have written a short tutorial for how to resize using the program. You can go HERE to download the tutorial PDF file.

I hope this will help those who are having trouble with resizing.

No comments: