Friday, April 24, 2009

Scrappy Saturday


This is the card I made with the scraps left over from the ornament card. I cut the leftover triangles in half on the fold and then cut two of the triangles a little smaller. The piece the sentiment is on is a piece left over from cutting the 6" x6" Basic Grey Wassail paper to a 4" x4" square. There are enough leftovers to make 2 of these cards.

For this card I used a scrap of red that measured 2 3/8" x 3 5/8". I don't know how I ended up with a piece this size but that is the way it came out of my scrap folder. I just used different sized circle punches around the edges and then flipped the pieces. I used a regular hole punch to punch the holes in the center and then outlined with black dots.



This is another card done in the same way but I found a black triangle and used a really small scrap of purple. I didn't put sentiments on these cards but sentiments can easily be added as needed. These would look great using double sided DP too with the reverse pattern showing.

1 comment:

Merlie said...

Very Nice Jennie! Love how it's very simple buy yet elegant.